A New Kind of Datalogger
Field Logger is a new kind of data logger. It provides the
convenience of computer compatibility with the ability to log and store
data directly in the Field Logger (up to 512K) or add an SD card for
more storage. E-mail notification, alarms and math add to the power.
In addition Field Logger's convenient operator interface lets the user
know with just a glance what his system is doing. Also included is
a powerful Math Package for even more flexibility. Alarms are
built in as well.
Field Logger comes with 8 channels of universal inputs built in.
Add its remote Modbus capability for up to 64 additional channels.
Multiple field loggers provide 1000's of channels with easy set-up and
ease of use.
Need software? A.I.S. can design software or configure existing
products to meet your specific needs.
- 8 universal analog input channels:
- Thermocouples, V, mV, mA, Pt100 and Pt1000;
- Reading and logging rates of up to 1000/second;
- 24 bit A/D conversion resolution.
- 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as
input or output).
- 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common).
- RS485 interface (Modbus master or slave).
- When acting as a master, can read up to 64 registers from
- Registers read can be used in logging, alarms or
- Ethernet interface with a lot of services
- Sends alarm warning e-mails (SMTP);
- Provides web pages with channels and status information
- Allows logged data download via FTP (client and server);
- Accesses status and channels values through network
management software (SNMP and traps);
- Allows Modbus communication by Ethernet interface (Modbus
- USB-device interface for configuring,
monitoring and download.
- USB-host interface for logged data retrieval
through a USB flash drive.
- Up to 32 configurable alarms.
- Alarm actions can include:
- Activating relays;
- Activating digital outputs;
- E-mails sending to multiple receivers;
- Sending SNMP traps;
- Starting and/or stopping logging.
- Up to 128 virtual channels.
- Basic mathematical functions to be applied on other
channels: sum, subtraction, multiplication, division, logic
(AND, OR and exclusive OR), square root and power.
- 24 Vdc output for powering up to eight 4-20
- AC power (100 to 240 Vac);
- DC Power (19 to 30 Vdc) optional (2011).
- Detachable human-machine interface
- Keypad and color TFT QVGA display;
- RS485 communication with FieldLogger.
- Up to 100 channels can be logged at a configurable rate.
- Data download through the configuration software or through
the free download DLL.
|8-channel Universal Input
Field Logger with Math, 512K of Memory, USB, Ethernet, and
|| $ 1425.00
|2 channel DIN Rail Remote
Analog Input Module
|| $ 148.00
FieldLogger Applications Note