myPCLab from Novus is one of the best ways to simply record temperature data direct to your computer. This unique product measures two temperatures, and sends them by USB to a file on your computer. And it is inexpensive ($ 199). It also has a digital input for information like door open, or machine running. Free software is included.
myPCLab is a very compact Data Acquisition tool which connects to a PC via a USB port. It monitors two universal input analog variables (like temperature) along with one digital input. From hobbyists to scientists, from simple technical tasks to complex engineering activities, myPCLab can be an invaluable tool for on-line monitoring and data logging in school, laboratory research, machine data recording and industrial understanding.
myPCLab comes with intuitive, easy-to-ause Windows software which plots and records data, shows gauges, bar graphs and digital readouts.
The USB port is accessed as a virtual serial port which also makes myPCLab compatible with SCADA software with a Modbus RTU driver or with any program with ASCII serial communication. A.I.S. can help by developing software solutions for convenient data collection and analysis. Multiple units of myPCLab can be connected to the same computer. myPCLab comes complete with everything you need to get the job done.
· Programmable analog inputs: Thermocouples type J, K, T, E, N, R, S and B, Pt100 RTD (3-wire), 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV dc or 0-10 V dc
· Accuracy: 0.2 % of full scale for Pt100, current and voltage; 0.25 % ±1 °C types J, K, and T TC’s.
· Sampling rate: 8 to 128 samples per second, depending on the A/D resolution
· A/D resolution: programmable from 15 to 11 bits, depending on the sampling rate
· Automatic cold junction compensation for thermocouples
· Lead compensation for Pt100 RTD’s
· Digital input for dry contact or voltage level
Computer interface: USB Plug and Play,
· USB connector: type Mini-B. Comes with a 1.5 m cable with plugs Mini-B and A
· Communication protocol: ASCII & Modbus RTU
· Powered by the USB bus. Consumption: <100 mA
· Free Windows software provides configuration, visualization, recording and data export. Provides simultaneous communication with multiple myPCLab devices
· Data export formats: txt, xls, rtf, pdf, html, xml, dbf, csv
Compatible with Windows XP,
P/N: N-8812010505 myPCLab, USB Data logger, 2 analog channels + 1 digital input $199.00
Novus Automation, Novus Automation US, Novus Automation USA, myPCLab, TC data collection, RTD data collection. Advanced Industrial Systems, Kentucky, Temperature Measurement
Note: Prices shown are for reference only, and may change without notice. Contact Advanced Industrial Systems, Inc. for firm price quotations.
Advanced Industrial Systems, Inc.
1-800-532-2477 Fax: 1-502-228-0127 Sales@AdvIndSys.com
Copyright 1997 - 2013 Advanced Industrial
Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.